Sunday, September 16, 2007

Joys of Unemployment

Have I mentioned recently how pleased I am to no longer be working?? I recently decided to return to school full time to wrap up my undergraduate degree as quickly as possible (following a 10+year hiatus). This is the first time I have ever pursued an education program for myself, rather than to please others or just because it's the next thing to do. Very exciting. Now I can incorporate all of the following into my continuing schedule while still making school the main focus (many of which were left by the wayside when work demands were made the priority over my personal goals): visiting with family, spending time with my puppy, sleeping, exercising, reading, working on photography, taking care of errands around the house, travel....

No comments: